BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Rite of Spring

I just joined an online quilting guild called The Outlaw Quilters Guild and they were talking about a churn dash. I thought it was something mechanical until I looked it up and found out it's the name of a quilt.

This is a churn dash double monkey wrench and only my second attempt at piecing. I'm having so much fun doing piece work I can't wait to get started on the next quilt. Need to figure out what I want to do next. Maybe something that doesn't involve triangles. LOL

I love this quilt because it has so many different colors in it.  You can look at it for a long time and see something  different each time.  I had to also include some adorable fabric with bugs on it. Can't have a Spring quilt without the bugs, right??
I thinking of actually sending this one out to be quilted since I have so much time into it.


All that is left on this one is the batting, backing and binding and it will be finished.

0 comments: